Top Weight Loss Treatments That Actually Work in 2022
Today, 35.6% of Australians are overweight, and 31.3% are obese.
And the incidence of overweight and obesity in Australian adults is increasing.
The problem with this is more evident in the personal lives and health of those who have these conditions. They can experience the pains and discomforts brought about by diseases and complications that come with their weight problems or cause them.
These affect the quality and duration of their lives.
And often, if you are obese or overweight, the way you can start improving your health includes habit changes. These changes most prominently are aimed at losing weight and maintaining an ideal body.
The good news is that modern medicine can now provide many options for you.
And in Australia, you have excellent options that have been scientifically proven safe and effective for weight loss and maintenance.
Can I use herbal supplements and other alternative weight loss treatments?
Yes, you can only if you can guarantee that you are not allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients of the product you’re using.
There are numerous non-prescription medications and natural supplements on the market that claim to aid with weight loss.
Some examples in the market are the following:
- PhenQ is claimed to be a high-quality thermogenic fat burner that works primarily by raising body temperature, which increases metabolic rate. This, in turn, causes the body to require more energy and consume more calories, resulting in faster fat burn.
- Leanbean claims to be the most excellent supplement for female weight reduction because it is designed exclusively for women to burn through resistant fat using its natural ingredients.
- Instant Knockout is a thermogenic supplement that was initially created for professional athletes, MMA fighters, and boxers, but it quickly gained popularity among the general public.
This alternative supplement claims to be specifically developed to boost metabolism through thermogenesis, improve athletic performance, increase energy levels, reduce hunger and aid in muscle building.
- Trimtone is promoted as a gentle, all-natural fat burner supplement that is quite successful in assisting female patients in losing weight. It claims to decrease hunger pangs and increase your metabolism while still enabling you to have enough energy to exercise.
- Prime Shred is claimed to be an effective weight loss supplement for male athletes, frequent gym-goers, and sports enthusiasts. It is even promoted to have some cognitive improving effects thanks to the nootropics incorporated in it.
Nootropics are substances that are used to enhance concentration, memory, alertness, mental sharpness, and performance.
- Powher claims to be a full thermogenic fat burner and women's health vitamin. It is promoted to help to burn fat faster and improve the overall health of the user.
But before attempting these remedies, consult your doctor.
For example, you need to ensure that caffeine is okay for you because most of these weight-loss supplements have that ingredient.
And take note that most of the available alternative options have not been researched in the same way that prescription medications have. So their safety and effectiveness are frequently unknown.
Also, you want to ensure that you are using an alternative supplement that only uses natural ingredients.
What’s the best weight loss medication for me?
This question can only be answered by your doctor or a medical professional.
Being obese or overweight often comes with underlying conditions and diseases. And often, people who have extra weight are prone to diabetes, heart problems and more, if not experiencing these illnesses already.
And these conditions can allow or disallow you to use a particular weight loss medication.
So if you want to do something about weight loss and begin your new journey to better health and wellness, you should have yourself assessed.
By doing so, you can ensure that you will be safe from severe side effects. And you can guarantee that you are using the medication properly and to your advantage.
And whatever you are prescribed or if you are allowed to use an alternative supplement, remember that weight loss medications only work when combined with appropriate lifestyle changes.
So you should actively improve your physical activity and reduce your food intake. And indeed, you can effectively become a better, healthier, more confident you.